Wednesday, June 8, 2011

VBS decor






















Our VBS theme this year is Big Apple Adventure in where else but New YorkCity! Welcome to the Crafts District! It's almost done! I've worked for about 16 hours and had some great help today for almost 5 hours. This years verses are soooo great and are such great verses for these kids to learn and use daily.!!! They are sooooo cool and cute!! I will share more as I finish tomorrow....our VBS starts Sunday and goes through Thursday. Our VBS is an evening VBS that starts at 6pm-8pm. Bring your kids for an awesome VBS filled with The Word and loving teachers! Immanuel Baptist Church, Magnolia, AR right across from Walmart.
Not only am I decorating for VBS this week but...
Shelby's 2nd bday is Sunday but her party is Saturday and so I've gotta decorate it as well! Lol I'm tired already!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: