Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy belated Fathers Day and a Happy Bday!

So we've been recouping from VBS last week and shelby's major bday bash (over 50 people! Omg) so this post is late but not forgotten! I will also be posting sometime the pics from my class (Crafts) at VBS...
First things first, Happy Belated Fathers Day to my daddy and Josh. I did get them gifts and send cards but didn't post a blog post about it....lol










This past week was really tough on my daddy. He lost his best friend of 40+yrs a week ago so it's been really hard on him and momma. We love u!!















And Happy Fathers Day to the best hubby ever! Seeing his love for Shelby makes my heart burst open! We are so blessed to have you in our lives!!
We love u both "Gamps" and "DaaDaa"


Today is also Miss Cambry Paige's 2nd bday! Love u lil C!












isnt she gorgeous!? i wish we didn't live 10 hrs away from her! Shelby loves Cambry! Happy 2nd Bday sweet C! we love you!



-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: