Monday, February 29, 2016

Wonderful Weekend

I'm sad the weekend is over...
It was such a refreshing weekend! The weather was PERFECT, the kids played outside a lot, and we got to just be together. Friday night we went out to eat out of town w/ the kids, which is always an adventure, and it was so fun.  The restaurant may have been glad to see us go, but it was nice to be out as a family. Our kids are growing sooooo incredibly fast I feel like each day the clock is ticking. Saturday we were lazy and just let the kids stroll toys all over the house, play outside and just be kids! Shelby and I decided to go see Hershey and let her ride some (for fun) and Josh and Rhett went to the SAU Baseball AND SAU Basketball game. Those boys love some ball! I learned how to saddle Hershey and put her bridle on. The bit was an interesting lesson and the hardest thing for me to do. Her tiny saddle is heavy for it to be so small!


Another fun thing that went on Saturday was that Josh and Shelby took Rhett for a haircut. Since I was there when he had his hair cut the first time, I was ok not going. He flipped out then and I didn't want to see my baby tortured again. I get a text from Josh when they're on their way back and it says, "Prepare yourself." I wasn't too sure what that meant, but I found out...
He now looks like a little boy and it was all I could do to hold it together. It's cute but I miss his curls. It's still curly and fighting it's new way to lay but I wasn't ready for this. I'm glad Josh did it but I'm not ready for him to grow up. He's my last baby and he's going to be 2 in a week (3-7)! :(

So much fun this weekend and giggles galore!







I got a kick out of Rhett in the "Sheebee Shake Clubhouse." He had a blast...
"Helloooo!"(Sorry for the wind.. it was very windy!)





EMAILLogo

No comments: