Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Almost ready for school..

backpack and lunchbox from Garnet Hill
 Well, it's almost time for school to start and shelby is ready to start 1st grade! I am so anxious and NOT ready.... she's growing too fast and loves every minute of it!

I got a few painting projects done for my niece's new classroom and I also did a project for the Columbia County Courthouse for an office there.


 This weekend was also spent playing with all sorts... band aids, tubs, chasing rainbows made by the door crystals..etc.... lol... such expensive toys...


 we also ran into shelby's BFF at TJMaxx in El Dorado! :)


Oh to be a cat... such the life...
 The weekend ended with a sick sissy...

 She has extremely large, swollen and nasty tonsils and a fever. Today was better but she's on amoxicillan and motrin and that's helping a lot.
She helped me label her school supplies too! I ordered these cute custom labels from Mabels Labels! They're waterproof, dishwasher safe and SUPER cute!
we are ready for school and to meet her teacher on the 14th.. can't wait to see who Shelby has!

No comments: