Tuesday, May 6, 2014

First Day Back...

Wow..so, I unintentionally took a blogging break. However, it was WELL WORTH IT because I have spent the last 8 weeks loving on this cutie and his sister (when she's not in PreK)!









It's hard to believe that TODAY I started back to work (I work part-time) and Rhett started his first day of daycare w/ the sweet Miss Lis! He didn't cry at all on the way this morning or even when I left! I didn't cry either but I was misty-eyed... It's hard!! He's still nursing so this whole thing is new to me and all. Prayers are appreciated!! This has been a whirlwind of emotions and transition but HOPEFULLY we are in somewhat of a routine!
After finding out he has silent reflux, he's been a different, MUCH MORE PLEASANT AND HAPPY, baby. We also got him out of our bed this week. Last night was his second night in his Rock-n-Play Sleeper and OMG what a lifesaver! How come no one told me of this before!! He still wakes to nurse during the night but sleeps in the sleeper and NOT ON ME OR IN MY ARMS!! Praise God!!



I'm going to be back to blogging, I PROMISE, but for now...here's some pics from the past weeks...













No comments: