Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Woot Woot Wednesday


Well this week in the Kee home...
nothing is really goin on that's pressing other than it's SAU Homecoming Week!!Woot Woot! Yeh!!



I also am starting to get my thoughts together for what Baby Boy Kee's room and decor will look like.  We wanna go w/ a brown, orange and white-ish color theme and a more modern look w/ deer themed accents :) So... the bedding from last week's post is NO LONGER in the midst. LOL... I'm also going to take Shelby's baby bedding and cover it for his bedding :). Cheaper and that way I don't have to part with hers...more sentimental...
Here's the fabrics I wanna use... I LOVE the first one! It looks like antlers to me (even though it's called coral)
I"m soo anxious to start this project!! :) I need to order fabrics though. :)
Here's a photo dump from the week...
we went to the Fall Festival on the Square Saturday and sheebs became a pink tigress

I love how God speaks to her heart! She's reading the story of Creation to me from her Jesus Storybook Bible

Shelby said, "Look momma! I took a picture of my baby brother." :) haha yeap you sure did!

Shelby attended her first Faith Friends night at her friend Claire's house. It was soo sweet and neat to see the Lord speak through these little girls...




Baby Boy Kee at 21 weeks and 3 days...



No comments: