I was given full reign to do whatever design I wanted based on the song they are dancing to, Choo Choo Soul.
I immediatley began brainstorming and it hit me! :)
Each tutu is 50 yards of tulle cut into 12" strips and tied onto elastic and then it's sewn onto the cut-off overalls...then the rhinestoning... ALL BY HAND! ONE BY ONE.... :) the hat as well! I also then made a little hair puff from tulle which each one of those is about 2 1/2 yards of tulle each cut into 12" strips. This took A LOT of time.... but it's all worth it! I can't wait to see them in these! There's 8 girls in the class so at least there weren't 20! :)
The only time I had to start on these was a week ago when I went to Ft Worth with Josh and this was in the hotel..yes I took my sewing maching with me! haha...