Tuesday, April 2, 2013

He Is Risen!!

Easter is NOT about bunnies, eggs, egg hunts, easter baskets, goodies, candy, frilly dresses or making sure you go to church on this day.... it's about HIM... it's about THIS...



Praise God He is Risen! Every night befor Easter, TBN plays The Passion of The Christ and as painful as it is to watch, it gives me a glimpse of what Christ went through for me and you and help sme remember what Easter is truly about. Easter was sooo different this year with the rain and all but it was still a great day of worship and celebration of Christ's resurrection!


Josh was asked to fill in and lead worship so it was surreal for us to be on stage again but it was sooo great to worship as a team again on stage.

Here's a recap of Easter with pics... we didn't have an egg hunt this year because I was sick w/ food poisoning Friday and took a while to recoop from it and now I'm suffering from the pollen clouds everywhere! Needless to say, it's been a rough weekend but still remembered the reason for Easter!
We do have the easter bunny but we make sure she understands that the real reason we celebrate Easter is not because of him but because of HIM










I pray you have Jesus in your heart and if not, I'd be more than happy to show you the Lord I serve and love with all my heart!
Praise the Lord HE IS ALIVE!


No comments: