Thursday, January 3, 2013

woot woot wednesday (Belated! )


this week's Woot Woot is for all the OWLS I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS!! :) EEEEEE!!!! i just LOVE owls...and if u know me, you know i like eclectic, unique owls...my family HOOKED ME UP with owls this Christmas! Josh even bought me one, and he's sick of seein owls! LOL...
so here's the collection i received...
battery operated flickering candle on a timer! :) thanks Cindy and Ashley!! One is at the office and the other is at my home! :)

ceramic measuring spoons

soup mug and sandwich plate


the yellow orange owl fits PERFECTLY in shelby's room :)

owl fr my daddy in the guest bath

salt and pepper shaker couple

tea pot to match my mugs and a ceramic spoon rest

a small vintage earring/ring box fr my amazing sister Jessilu

OH AND A NEW COACH BAG.. not an owl but deserves a WOOT WOOT!


giant white ceramic owl JOSH got me :) Yes! Josh!

Cookie jar and the three little guys next to her are measuring cups!! their bodies are one measurement and their heads are another!! totally awesome and functional

beautiful tea light holder fr my sister jessilu!
key covers, an owl pocketwatch fr The Vintage Pearl, tissues, pens, Pink Owl is hand cream, the lil blue guy is lip gloss and a note pad w/ cover :)

My kitchen really needs these to put all my recipes that i have rubber-banded in the cubbard... LOL...

No comments: