Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blessed....

I don't know why I do this to myself, and i'm the only one to blame because I set my blog up like this, but EVERY TIME I post something new or go to organize or redesign my blog a bit (which I added a new background fr ShabbyBlogs, You like?) I find previous pics of Shelby and then I just squall and have a moment of "WHERE IS MY BABY?" SHE'S SOOO GROWN NOW!! 3 1/2 is a fun, trying, adventurous age and I love it but ya know, each age and milestone we've experienced I've said this (well except for the newborn stage....i didn't like it so much..lol)
Here's a few of my fav pics from the past.... wow.....







































wow.... in 3 1/2 years how can she grow THIS MUCH?! but ya know, she's such an inspiring, loving, kind, tender, caring, AMAZING little gift from God I am blessed and honored to call our daughter.....



No comments: