Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Derby Day

SAU Hosted it's 2nd Annual Ladies Champagne Bingo fundraiser and this year's was to support the SAU Baseball team and had a Derby Day theme.  It was a blast! Over $4,000 was collected alone in TIPS!  Way to go ladies!
This was my hat prior and after decorating it ($16 hat with $5 worth of decor! SCORE!)...my lovely model:


Here's some pictures from the fun event of my wonderful table hostess, with the MOSTESS, and our friends...aren't the hats neat?! Julia is such a great woman and friend to have in my life (the lady in pink w/ the pearls on her hat)
This is us below (left to right): Julia, Me, Wanda, Sandra, Debbie, Debbie's Mom, Brandy's Sister, and Brandy (SAU Baseball Coach's wife)...for the life of me I forget Debbie's mom's name and Brandy's sis...oops....


 Coach and Julia....



 Julia takin hat pics
 Debbie and the sea of hats behind her
 Julia won a round of Bingo and got some lovely stuff including a yoga mat!


Such a fun fundraiser!

No comments: