Monday, July 11, 2011

Lazy B's

Lazy as in it's too hot to do ANYTHING! we are in the 100s with 110 heat index!!! Uuugggghhhhhhh with shelby's fair skin and my extreme hot natured, hormonal imbalances self makes for a disaster!


Lately my focus has been on this little darling and not sewing. I've got A LOT of new designs coming up and new different projects coming up. Starting this week my machine will be up and running again! Late night sewing will be in order!

I have some great news for Bizzy B's...
I've been asked to do MusicFest coming up in October! It's a great music festival in El Dorado, AR (30min fr here) with music, food, and crafts! The coolest thing is that the headliner group this year is....




One of our favorite groups, even if there are just 3 of them now! Omg I remember listening to Boys II Men when Josh and I were dating so this will be awesome! Not only awesome because of the music but because I get to get my business out to the public again! It's been 3 years since I did a festival so I've got a lot to prepare for it and a few items I'm gonna do are....
What are some items you think I should do or you would like seen? Here's a few of my recent Diaper Bag sets I liked...



















The monogramming will be an option for custom orders since I don't have my own machine to do it on, maybe one day! But the bags will be made so it can be done by the buyer if they want.
I'm also gonna do some art...






Yes, I paint! Hahaha it was my 1st passion and how i went to college ( full art scholarship). I'm gonna do some canvas artwork as well as apothecary jars and candy/cookie jars. I did these magnolia jars for tip jars for a local fundraiser.

So....as u can see I've got my work cut out for me and being a SAHM is a full-time job in itself!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Lori said...

Bekah, If I can help you with anything I will be happy to. I can sew for you if you need me to (no pay). I know it so hard to get ready for something like that. I am really serious. Just let me know. Also, if we can monogram for you let me know. I know you weren't real happy with what we did the first time but I promise I will take good care of you. Teddy & Donna do a GREAT job but if you are in a bind I can go to the store any time and I'm happy to do that for you. Hope you have a Great day. Blessings, Lori