Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh well...

Well, nothing went as planned it seemed this weekend. We did go in the Rollin Turd to see my BIL and his family but we were amongst the awful weather, storms and tornados practically all weekend up until we had to return home, as usual. So, no leasurly walks outside shopping centers or sitting outside on the deck talking. Nope...more like finding the nearest room w/o windows and a mattress you can pick up or drag to throw over your head-kinda weekend (no, we didn't have to do any of that but came REALLY close to...about 30 min. from us actually! very scary and please pray for all the families who were tragically hit by these awful storms this weekend. I do not make light of any of that!)....
and, the same seemed to happen in Indiana too. Yeap, you guessed it! Right where the festival Nichole did was. :( So...a lot of work, prep, and set-up (On Nichole's end) and just so it can be packed away or sold online. SO...with that said, my etsy store will be having the items I made for the festival for sale :). Yeah!! I will get those up as soon as I receive my package from Nichole. In the meantime, here's some pics from the WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL set-up Nichole had for all the items that makes me SICK the world was unable to see :(....

Didn't she do a fabulous job and how about those gorgeous pieces of jewlery she made?!! WOW!
Again, any interest in purchasing some of Nichole's things you can email me or Nichole at:
nicholehawkins@hotmail.com
Also, she has an etsy store coming soon!
~God bless,

Photobucket

No comments: