Monday, May 10, 2010

I cannot believe...

I FORGOT TO TAKE A MOTHER'S DAY PICTURE ON MY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY!!!! WHAT IS WRONG W/ ME?!! OMG! These are the only pics I have to remember my 1st Mother's Day (well I was big-fat-pregnant this time last year so then it was an easy but uncomfortable Mother's Day)...


We went to Texarkana Saturday to visit Gwammy & Granpaw and Shelby fell in love w/ the giant bear at the mall to play on, while almost getting trampled by the "big kids" that were too big to be playin in this area in the 1st place! lol...



I got these two gorgeous pieces from Shelby & Josh! I'm in love w/ Paula Deen's cookware & bakingware! I have the pots & pans collection and THEY ARE THE BEST (in red of course ;)!!


but the best Mother's Day present I got was Shelby's smiles, giggles & HUGS all day and the love of a wonderful husband and awesome father to my little precious girl.
I do feel awful about not getting a picture of us 3 on my 1st Mother's Day :(...
~God bless,
Photobucket

No comments: