Thursday, June 12, 2014

She's 5!!


THIS BABY IS 5 YEARS OLD!!! at 7:54am, June 12, 2009 weighing 7 lbs 12 oz and 21.5" long Shelby Lynne Kee was born and the world stopped and the sun shown brighter and the birds sang a new song welcoming her!
OMG....how did this happen!! Shelby is the most amazing young lady I've ever had the pleasure of being around must less raising as MY BABY GIRL. :) She's such a bright light and beacon in this world and she WILL BE SOMETHING HUGE one day! I just know it! She has amazing friends and family who love her more than anything and I am so blessed to be called her Momma. :) Thank You God for this amazing girl.... She made me "Momma" and I am tremendously fortunate to be given the chance to be her momma. God gave us this miracle and we cannot wait for the years ahead with her and her "Bubby." :)









Happy birthday Sheebeeshake!


No comments: