Wednesday, September 11, 2013

This week at the Kee's...

I'm officially....carrying an orange.... lol...

and I do not like the word "Fetus" so from now on, Photoshopping that out and making it a BABY... CAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT IS..
momma is large and in charge.... nice pink balloon photo bomb... lol.. not insinuating anything though
 I'm not feelin as if I will puke every second of the day now, only when I brush my teeth, eat anything fast food, fried or greasy and if I don't get enough sleep...but hey, that beats 24/7!! I go back to the dr. Sept. 26th and can't wait! I wanna hear the baby again and HOPE that Josh gets to go w/me this time so he can hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. I don't get another ultrasound until next month's visit when I'm 20 weeks and then we will find out if we're having a boy or a girl.  I'm honestly hoping for a boy.... :)
anyway...just a casual post this week, again... not a lot goin on so here's a photodump....
I'm so blessed to call them my family :)

"do you see how i'm holding the club sheebs?" josh.... "yea daddy I do.."...

"See? you hit like this sheebs." josh... "yeah  good job daddy!"
she was learning how to play golf from daddy while also playing and chasing Max...i think she's got it down.. lol...
It was Yellow Day at PreK!


she is my daughter after all.. loves spaghetti O's.... mmm now i want some... don't judge :)





No comments: