Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fair time...

We always love the time of year when it's supposed to be cool and crisp and you go to the fairs but instead you go and sweat your face off and get sunburned. LOL...

Beware, this post is a Photo-Palooza!

I took shelby to Gigi & Gamps fair again this year this past Saturday and this child LOVES to ride rides! She and I, big belly and all, rode at least 12 rides and it was soo fun!!! She rode just about all the rides her size and some even got me a little fearful! :)
















She had SOOOO MUCH FUN and seeing the joy on her face made the day worthwhile!!!

Our fair is also this week and she goes today with her PreK so I can't wait to see those pics but her dance studio, Kathy's Dance Arts Studio, KDAS,  had their first Pee Wee Cheerleading performance Monday night at the Columbia County Fair Queen Pageant! All 60+ of these little cheerleaders did an AWESOME JOB! The fair parade was HOT but they looked soo cute and did so well also!!!
Here's the little tidbit of the dance portion of their cheer performance....it's a horrible video, but all I could get :( It was mad chaos and this was the best I could get...hoping to get some better video from another dance momma :)














I'm so proud of her!! :) I can't wait to see what God has in store for this little treasure! :)


No comments: