Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday!!

At 7:54am in June 12, 2009 the sweetest sound we ever heard was played... 
A baby cry... 
Happy 4th Birthday Shelby Lynne!
 


Happy birthday big girl!! You're the light of our lives!! :) You're such a sweet, kind, giving, caring, loving, enthusiastic, energetic, unique, and absolutely amazing girl! I can't believe you're 4! You are our miracle child and the joy you've brought to our lives is unimaginable and there aren't words to express how much we love and adore you!
Happy 4th birthday big girl!!
When I could hold you in my arms and feel you kick and move inside me I thought I loved you then, but now... boy was I in shock that I could love you even more now in my arms...
Cloud Dust Photography
Cloud Dust Photography
THE FIRST TIME WE MET FACE TO FACE....
INSTANTLY IN LOVE...
June 12, 2009, 7:54a.m., 7 lbs 12 oz, 21.5" long

It's hard to believe you were this small once...
the day you were born...June 12, 2009 at 7:54a.m. via c-section...7lbs 12 oz, 21.5" long
Cloud Dust Photography took this picture in my recovery room literally hours after delivery on the hospital bed w/ Shelby laid on a blanket between my knees...sometimes the simplest things make the most beautiful shots!  Just glad I WASN'T IN THE PICTURE!


The first time I held you and look how you know me already!! I adore this picture. This feels like it happens literally seconds ago... How did 4 years come so fast???
Our first day out of the house since we brought you home....I disobeyed the dr. but I HAD TO ESCAPE! We went to the church, to see our buddies working...where else! June 15, 2009

You were 2 weeks old and sooo small.....how I miss this...but rejoice in who you are today!
Cloud Dust Photography
These were our first family Pictures we had together.... you were 10 months old here....
Cloud Dust  Photography

Cloud Dust Photography
Your 1st Birthday, June 12, 2010.... you had a Bumble Bee Garden Party

1st Bday party at Miss Minna's
2nd Bday
You're having a blast w/ Uncle Bear, as usual! 2nd  Birthday Party... Zebra Minnie Mouse Party
2nd  Bday

3rd Bday
 
Your 3rd Bday was a Hello Kitty Party
and Now... I can't even believe I"m typing "Your 4th Birthday party"
But it was a Bubble Guppies Beach party!.....
4th Bday
To see all the pics from her 4th Birthday Party...see this post....

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always.
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be... This was taken last night.. the last night I will hold you as a 3 year old...
Happy birthday love.....

No comments: