Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Not a lot to say....

My Facebook status today reads, "the roller coaster of life is tough and SOMEDAY's IT'S TOO MUCH...today is a rough one....I cling to this truth..."Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I..." Isaiah 58:8-9a"
A lot has been going on and right now, I'm not ready to blog about it.....
The joy of the Lord is all we need and seeing the miracles He's given us keep us going....

now look at this.... hee heee
the pic below, we are all about 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 years old....
 this pic below is 3 generations... My momma, Me and Shelby.... :)


No comments: