Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Woot Woot Wednesday

Random pics for the week.... home, Christmas decor, etc...
Shelby now has a decorated room!! :) I'm not done but it's close




We've gotten more accomplished in the house.... if u can imagine lol... everyone keeps tellin me how insane i am that we've been in our house 2 weeks today and we have EVERYTHING in it's place (minus the tubs that need to go in the attic in the garage and such that is so don't get too frustrated w/ me and my OCD ;) ) and decor done... decor isn't "done" so to speak... still gotta get a breakfast bistro table to go under the breakfast area w/ chandelier, something for the giant wall behind the couch that faces the fireplace..... thinking a collage?? advice?? there was a huge mirror there from the previous owner but i don't want a huge mirror there.... just not my style....




this will be my seasonal picture changed out.... :)
had to throw in a cute sheebs pics :)
Guest bedroom or as we say, "Gigi & Gamps room"


Guest bath  it works FOR NOW....but the dusty lavender and cream walls are NOT for me...
 Our bath...







 Half bath... Josh likes the sponge painting in there and everyone else seems to as well but I'm not wild about it...but it's gonna stay.... :)

have a blessed rest of the week... i'm goin to Hobby Lobby after a dr's appt. today so maybe I can finish up what we need for decor and gotta search for a bistro table :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love every room! Can you come and do my house when you get done? I am seriously not good at decorating . . . unless it is for a photography shoot. LOL!

Beautiful!!