Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"i've found THE ONE my soul loves....."



December 11, 2004





Today is our 8th wedding anniversary and I never would have DREAMED my life would be as fantastic and blessed as it is today! God has TRULY kept His arms around us and guided us to where we are today! We've been married 8 years but have been "Josh and Bek" for 16 YEARS.... I was in diapers when we started dating just so ya know ;) lol...  God has truly anointed our marriage and even though times haven't always been easy or perfect, with God in our marriage and our home, it's been HIS Plan and HIS loving arms leading us all the way.... I never would have imagined that 8 years ago I could love this man any more that I did that first glance I saw him as the doors to the church opened, but BOY WAS I WRONG!! Josh is my best friend, my soul mate, the father of my precious shelby and miracle baby, my lover, and the only man I've ever known and WILL EVER KNOW.... He is truly, as Song of Soloman 3:4 says, "I found the one my heart loves."
I love you Josh and will always love you til the day the Lord takes us Home.....



Our very first picture we ever took as a couple! This was the night we started dating.... 16 years ago this past July....

True Love :) Always and Forever!

Read our FULL LOVE STORY

No comments: