Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Card Carousel 2012


Every year I enjoy seeing all the Cards from Faith's Carousel of Christmas Cards!


I LOVE Faith and I'm super happy for her newest arrivals and what a blessing it is to see those 2 added faces to her card this year!
We decided not to do a family picture this year, #1 we ran out of time w/ the move and all and #2 no one really cares to see us they just want Shelby! hahaah... so here it is.... I designed it, as usual..... and had Vistaprint print them for me and got envelopes free with the order as well as 10 extras too!

The verse we chose this year is from 1 Chronicles 16:31 "Let the heavens be glad and let the earth rejoice; let men say among the nations, The Lord reigns!"
Merry Christmas from our home to yours!!

 




1 comment:

Faith said...

Shelby is such a doll! Love your cute card.

Thanks for joining in the fun. I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!