Monday, July 30, 2012

AWESOME!


WOW.... so CrossPoint did AN AWESOME job Saturday at their Live Recording at the House of Prayer in Greenbrier, AR!! What a worship service!! WOW... I wish everyone could have been there but guess what?! The CD will be ready before we know it and it's going to be amazing!! I'm in awe how God moves through their voices and blends His message through them in song! Wow.....
Here's a few clips from Saturday...
"Give me Jesus"


"Champion of Love"
This was THE VERY first song I heard Josh sing EVER...I was 13. :) so for them to sing it and record it is very special to me :)


This is the title of their new CD to come...
"No Umbrellas"


Since their CD is coming along faster than I thought, I've gotta jump on the ball with designing their CD.....I got several great live shots and we took a couple group still shots for the time being..I stayed up WAAAYY too late last night editing and designing them a promo pic to use on posters, newspapers, flyers, etc......
Great looking bunch of guys huh? :) I'm partial.... my favorite? Hmmm can you guess :) He's got a plaid shirt, red hair and the most handsome smile ever :)..... jealous? You should be! I"m a lucky lady! :) heeheee
I've been asked about notifying when their CD is ready and trust me, I WILL! You can also pre-order a CD and it will be shipped to you when they're ready! CD's are $15...you can email me for more information or send me your order via email...

No comments: