Monday, July 23, 2012

I DID IT!!!

I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT!! I LOST 20 POUNDS AND 15 INCHES IN LESS THAN A MONTH!! My goal date was July 30 to lose 20 lbs and as of today, July 23, I've lost 20 lbs and 15"!  I lost 2.4 lbs and 2.5" since last week's weigh-in. :)
Here's my before and after, some of you non-facebook friends requested....
my before was taken back in the beginning of May and the after was taken Saturday night at my momma's. :) I knew I would lose the 2 lbs I had left to reach my goal by this morning so I took my after while i was dressed up Saturday. :) hee hee....
Now on to losing 15 more lbs by end of Sept. :)
Here's my journey in case you missed my last blog post about it...and how i'm doing it...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bekah, OMG! You are such an inspiration to me. I am so proud of you and all your progress. I'm sure you will reach your goal, with God's help. I love you! Praying for your continued perseverance.

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

you look great!