Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Woot Woot Wednesday..

This week's Woot Woot is nothing but a Woot Woot Shout Out to Random Instagram Pics! LOL.....
So here ya go... I"m too tired to post a lengthy story but wanna show ya our week through the eyes of moi and my iPhone Instagram app, which btw, is my FAV APP EVER!!


 Gotta new do, again! This time it's cut short in the back and angles down in the front! I couldn't stand that hair on my neck, I know.... you say,"ummm you're hair was 8" longer and you couldn't stand hair on your neck?" You see, I've always been the type it's either long or short....so there....lol... I love it short ! :)


Shelby and Mommy Pedi day! :) This was THE FIRST TIME she had the whole she-bang done! Before she WOULD NOT put her feet in the bubbly, blue water...she was ALL ABOUT IT this time!  I'm sad now because she's soo big :(






random... no words.... lol



This past weekend, CrossPoint sang in Ashdown, AR at Central Baptist Church on Sunday morning and at my home church, Beech Street First Baptist Church of Texarkana, AR (where I was dedicated as a baby, baptized and where we got married; rich family history!) and instead of us payin for hotel rooms we ALL stayed in our camper and O M G... it was fun and MEMORABLE! lol.... there are no secrets for sure now.... lol.... the guys sing in Heber Springs and the area ALL weekend this coming weekend so visit the website and get directions from there and head on up and see us!! Their LIVE RECORDING is just 2 weeks away!!
make sure to mark this on your calendar!!!! It's going to be a great evening of worship and praise to our Heavenly Father!!



No comments: