Sunday, August 14, 2011

Life is...


Full of giggles over "gasshoppers"






Timeless rides with Daddy






Hours of dress up












Hairdos


Cooking



Crafts



Visits to Gigi, Gamps and Gurlfriend






And last but not least, time with friends....especially her buddy, Isaiah. They are seriously like an old married couple!









I've been taking these days as a treasured memory each day instead of letting the little bumps in each day ruin the good times and blessings.

This week will consist of sewing, sewing and more sewing! Gotta diaper bag set due for a shower on Saturday, hair bows for a lil girl AND Shelby starts dance class for the first time this Tuesday and I'm makin her a special, new design, dance bag! Oh and the diaper bag, wipe case and shelby's bag ALL HAVE TO BE monogrammed too!! Ugh oh! Lol Bit off more than I can chew? Probably but I work well under pressure!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: