Monday, May 9, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday




Good morning! Wow I'm swamped but OMG wait till u see is outfit I'm working on for a sweet little girl for our Blossom Festival Pageant! Super cute!!!
Anyhow....today's tutorial is brought to you from a very talented gal, Kelly, from Running With Glitter She's amazing!!
the tutorial of hers I've chosen to showcase is her Boo Boo Box






She was featured on Free Pretty Thingsa few weeks ago with this and I just loved it!!!
You can go Here to get the info and tutorial/downloads to make you're very own Boo Boo Box!

I'm knee deep in sewing and if life isn't nuts enough, I decided to start potty training! Am I nuts? Yessssssssss
ANY advice or techniques are welcomed to helping me potty train Shelby!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: