Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Prairie Dress

I wanted to do something special for my BFF and when we went to Indiana I took some fabrics I KNEW she'd love and she did! So we shopped and decided I'd make a vintage-like dress with a jersey knit top and this is what I came up with...


























(click on the images to enlarge them)
I call this the Prairie Dress. It looks like something as a little girl, you would play in the field and collect flowers and butterflies in :) this is a 2T but I've gotta a 7/8 outfit I'm about to start working on after today! The mommy & daughter are com in over to pick out fabrics today!! It's gonna be sooo fun, sparkly & glam! There will also be a feather clip M2M as well! This outfit is being made for Miss Olivia to wear in the Magnolia Blossom Festival Pageant comin up!! Can't wait to start! Outfits have become sooo much fun to do lately!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Lori said...

It's beautiful!!!!!! You are so talented!! Have a wonderful day!!