Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New direction...

So, I've been thinking and praying a lot lately for the guidance from God in the direction He wants Bizzy Bs to go. I've been really struggling with the realization that I cannot do everything I could do "pre-Shelby" and not to give up but to "re-evaluate & re-organize." SO, FOR NOW, I feel like my main creativity will be spent w/ Shelby and what I can get done, I'll get done. So, if you want a bag or outfit, I will still make them and take orders, but I'm not gonna mass-produce anymore and sew up new ideas and try to market them, unless it's just too good to pass up, b/c I simply don't have the time or hours in the day. However, I've found I can make hairbows and wipee case covers w/ Shelby in-arms so I can do lots of those! It's tough for me to admit and realize that I will not be able to sew when I "feel like it" but, I'd rather be there all I can for my little Toodapot than push her off on someone else so I can do what "I want." It's not about me anymore....
Oh, every pic you see of Shelby w/ a bow on, I've made so she'll be my little model! LOL... My mom made her pink flower and the white daisy is from a friend. Those are simple though so I'll be making those soon too! Shelby has to have a bow to match every outfit so be prepared to see some new ones b/c she got new outfits this weekend for Halloween! Even though I do not believe nor support the idea of Halloween, we always dressed up as kids and went trick-or-treating and to the church fellowship so that's what our little one will do also. It's about fun, not being scary or creepy! Oh, and Shelby is gonna be a moo cow! I can't wait for it to come in! I'll take pics for sure!
~God bless,

No comments: