Wednesday, September 16, 2009

3 months old...

Well, I've not got a lot of time to write a lot but I did want to show you the latest pics of our precious Toodapot! She turned 3 months old Saturday, which was also my lil brother's wedding day in Dallas! Still waitin on pics from that but it was gorgeous and the most personal and special wedding I've ever seen and been apart of! Congrats kids!
Well, I hope you all have a great week and I'll TRY to blog more often....life is nuts w/ a 3 month old, a full-time job, a side business starting back up, and just life in general! LOL..but I know you all understand!
Here's Toodapot!
On the way to Dallas on my 3 month birthday!


I just love My Seahorse!

I held my bottle all by myself, well w/ a little help from daddy!

After a long day playing w/ the big kids at Ms. Minnas yesterday, this is what I did...napped on my favorite fella!


DO YOU SEE THE RED HAIR!!! It's falling out but coming in more red I think AND HOPE!
~God bless,

1 comment:

Kecia said...

Haha... She is o cute... And her red hir is adorable!Hehe!