Wednesday, June 1, 2016

re-branding...

So I am "re-branding" myself... I've fallen in love w/ my logo but not so much what Bizzy B's is now. I'm not just a seamstress but I'm an artist. Under that title, "Artist," falls my love for fine arts, graphic art as well as sewing and creating. Art has always come easy for me and has always been my first love, other than my family of course.
I'm focusing more these days on my graphic art and fine art.  I'm branching out into more intensive sewing and designing as well. My most recent project is designing Shelby's show clothes for her horse shows.  That is A LOT more work and takes more time than my graphic art and fine art.
Here are a few pieces of graphic art I have been comissioned to do for "the horse show world:"






EMAILLogo

No comments: