Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas and New Year's with the Kee's...

I'm just NOW getting to blog about our Christmas!
Instead of going on and on and writing a bunch of stuff, I'd rather show the pics from Christmas! Rhett's first Christmas was awesome, Shelby had a blast w/ family and of course her toys and Josh and I well, we had a great time just knowing they all had a great time! It's hard to believe it was our 10th Christmas together! :)
This was the Sunday that Shelby did her Christmas program at Church.

She can only hold him for about 3 seconds til Rhett is over it and her arms about break off. LOL

Rhett turned 9 months in this pic... yeah, i'm late... he's goin to be 10 months TOMORROW .LOL




Rhett's first pic w/ Santa!


Rhett really liked Santa, as well as Shelby too....


First family of 4 pic w/ Santa


Shelby made gingerbread houses at school in her class, The Owl Room. She also picked the PERFECT DAY to wear her Gingerbread House outfit, which Mrs. Summerhill thought was super cute and cool!


Santa Baby Chef

Ballerinas at the nursing home


this joker is into EVERYTHING NOW...





classroom Christmas party w/ Christmas Karaoke!

LOVE IT! "If Santa was stuck in my chimney, I would...pull him out w/ my fishing pole" Shelby says. LOL




 Christmas EVE!!
 Ready for Santa!

 HE CAME!!!!!










TOO MUCH SANTA...




Mommy's AWESOME present from Josh and the kids.. a NEW PLAYROOM RUG!! :)



LOOVE my Chole + Isabel earrings from my awesome Sister in Law!







I don't believe that's what the chair is for Bubby...
These next pics all came from my Sister in Law and I just love all of them because we were too busy playing, laughing and enjoying each other that I totally forgot to take pics!
Elsa explosion






shelby loves to watch consumer reports on toys on her iPad.. LOL..
 My brother, who we call "Uncle Bear", is truly amazing! He went off in our woods and came back w/ all this stuff like branches, vines, greenery, etc...and MADE ME A WREATH FOR MY TABLE from SCRATCH! it is beautiful and will now be a tradition!  The greenery is now dying off so i'm thinking i'm keeping the wreath part and just replacing the greenery w/ new throughout the year. It's stunning!












 another interesting thing over the break...
rhett got his FIRST TOOTH on the top right (which i odd to me cause I thought they always got their bottom teeth first) ON Christmas day! Yeah... and...
he got half of the other one...and...
BOTH bottom teeth not even a week later...
so our Christmas break was this....
 and this....
 and this....
 and back to this...

 THE WHOLE BREAK.... LOL...
luckily, Shelby stayed her sweet, happy little self! :)
 Bubby also realized he loves the DIY felt board I made shelby when she was a year old...
 and that he loves Crackers and Graham Crackers! YEAAAHHH Food! This child has not liked food at all til now...he'll be 10 months old tomorrow! come on son....
 he also has his daddy and sissy's hair.. LOL curly fry..
On New Year's Eve, we partied HARD....
Shelby and Josh shot pretty fireworks off the deck so Rhett and I could watch from inside cause it was TOOO COLD for him and then we roasted marshmallows and made s'mores inside. :) It was heavenly!

 Rhett loves all HIS TOYS.... poor thing had nothing but hand-me-downs til Christmas. He's just happy to have his own things now...LOL...


we had an AWESOME Christmas and New Year's.... just being w/ family and friends is THE BEST GIFT we ever received!

No comments: