Thursday, September 25, 2014

Birthday's

Yesterday was Josh's 35th birthday! Looking back through pics of us it's hard to believe how we've grown, not just physically....
Dec.2001 Josh's SAU Graduation and my Freshman year at SAU

My high school sweetheart!

Dec. 11, 2004

Our very first picture together on the day we started dating back in July of 1999

we spent many-a-summer together with family on the lake...

Shelby and I couldn't wait to give him his present so we did it Tuesday night before his big banquet he was over at SAU.  HE LOVED IT! We got him a beautiful watch that has a blue face.  Since his birthday fell on a weekday and a busy week for him, I knew a dinner was out so instead I planned a surprise luncheon at his favorite Mexican restaurant here in town. It worked! He had NO IDEA!
Thank you JuJu for helping me and for the pics!







It's been such a crazy week and it was too late to take pics of the babies w/ Josh last night but I will soon!
It was also my brother's 28th bday and the kids had special Bday videos to send to him on his special day:

Happy belated birthday you two! I love you both more each day!

No comments: