Thursday, September 11, 2014

blog hiatus

yeahp... once again....dropped the ball on blogging... good thing I'm not a paid blogger because I would be BROKE! :) heheee...
so...hmm..what's been goin on w/ the Kee's....well, a lot of shuttling kiddos too and fro, work, Josh's work, dance, church and....well that's about it... so, guess this will just be a photo dump...which is all anyone wants to see anyway if you're like me! ;)
haha..this day, I decided I ran a daycare instead of a clean household...gave up on keepin toys and stuff out of the great room...

Shelby's first Friday Pep Rally at school..thanks to Story's for the shirt last minute!



what? you're not supposed to do it this way momma?

biggest feet ever!


He works sooo intensely!

SAU's first game/home game, Family Day..before it stormed...Rhett's first football game, we never even went to because it was delayed 2 hours and raining and on and on... lol.. shelby went though... :) for a little bit



"there's no crying in football"
JuJu and Sheebs were twinks at church Sunday..JuJu didn't do "duck lips"

now she did. :)
 Fall is at the Kee's...just wish the weather got the memo!
I LOVE pumpkins....









6 months old!





"I'm not in the mood for school today momma"

No comments: