Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tis the season...

Thanksgiving break was great! We were off  5 days!! We got Christmas decorations out and up, had our annual Thanksgiving Dinner at Bryce's in Texarkana, prepared for our massive garage sale, had the garage sale where we sold ALL OF IT (all of shelby's baby stuff and clothes are now being used by those who need them instead of taking up space so this baby BETTER BE a boy), then had church....it was a great break!!
I'm beginning to get tired A LOT faster than I ever did w/ shelby... It was all I could do to decorate but it's done and OH SO beautiful. 

 


Shelby decorated (except the topper) her tree all on her own

helping daddy fluff the tree
 
it's tradition she put the angel on the top of the tree
 
Josh put my Dept. 56 Village collection out as a surprise...





Breakfast table
 
I love wacky trees







Dining room Peacock tree
 

Main tree in our great room




 Tomorrow I'll show ya for Woot Woot Wednesday what our elf, Buddy, has been up to. He's a mess this year!!




No comments: