Wednesday, December 11, 2013

9 years married to my soul mate....


It's soo hard to believe it's been 9 years of marriage already; given, we've been a couple since I was 16 so that's almost 15 years...needless to say, he's all I know and have ever known.  God truly broke the mold when He created Josh for me.  I never DREAMED we would be the couple we are today 9 years ago...This anniversary is even more special because I'm carrying his son. When I was pregnant with Shelby, I was just a little bit pregnant on our anniversary, but this time, it's a different story! We are a little over 2 months away from meeting and holding Rhett and seeing the joy and the light his face gives off when someone asks us what we're having and he's the first to answer, makes my heart smile. :)
Josh not only cares deeply for me and my well-being but he cares about my soul and my heart. He gave me THE BEST anniversary present he's ever given me,
a new bible.

My bible is literally held together by clear packing tape, which has worked out fine for the last few years but Josh saw a need and met it.  His heart is sooo caring and giving towards others, it's overwhelming!
This time last year, I wrote, "God has truly anointed our marriage and even though times haven't always been easy or perfect, with God in our marriage and our home, it's been HIS Plan and HIS loving arms leading us all the way.... I never would have imagined that 8 years ago I could love this man any more that I did that first glance I saw him as the doors to the church opened, but BOY WAS I WRONG!! Josh is my best friend, my soul mate, the father of my precious shelby and miracle baby, my lover, and the only man I've ever known and WILL EVER KNOW.... He is truly, as Song of Soloman 3:4 says, "I found the one my heart loves."
I love you Josh and will always love you til the day the Lord takes us Home....."
I still mean this with all of my heart.  Our growing family is blessed to have this man in our lives!! God is amazing... Here is Our Love Story in case you don't know how we started out...
Here's a photo recap of us on our wedding day. hahaa..we were such babies!!
December 11, 2004





No comments: