Monday, June 4, 2012

First day of Dance Camp and Bday Prep Part3

Well today started shelby's first week of Summer Dance Camp! It's such a blessing to have such a social, personable, outgoing, vivacious, enthusiastic little girl!! She LOVES dance and ADORES KDAS (Kathy's Dance Arts Studio)!!
Today was Ballet day and they got to dress up in fairy wings with wands and learned 1st and 2nd Position, which I must brag..she already knows! :) She came home w/ CUTE crafts, bracelets, necklaces, magic wands, wings and a worksheet saying what she learned! She was sooooo excited to see me at lunch (I worked today) and had to tell me all about it! She also said, "MOMMY!!! PRINCESS BELLE WAS THERE AND SHE'S SOOOOO PRETTY!! TOMORROW MINNIE AND MICKEY ARE COMING MOMMY!!" :) her enthusiasm makes my heart smile!!
She wanted Gigi to braid her hair for dance today too...haha Her very 1st braid! lol.....


Well...this is PARTY WEEK!! Saturday is her party and I"m almost done w/ prepping for it!! I finished getting 99% of the supplies and finished her goodie bags last night w/ Gigi's help!

just a few more decor prep and then it's time for the baking to begin because I'm making these....

looks harder than it is......I HOPE :) I'm thankful Gigi got me a cake pop bake set for christmas/bday, cant remember, it makes it sooo much easier and they're not gooey....they're actual cake! :)
More pics of prep to come...so thankful this week of 9-12pm dance camp so i can finish!:)

No comments: