Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm in a BOUTIQUE!!!




+


=

an early


Bizzy B's is now being sold in 2Sprouts Children's Consignment Boutique in Texarkana, TX!!!
Megan was soooo nice to take time to price, tag and go through all my things and displayed 95% of what I brought!! It felt soooo good to see what I've dreamed of doing come true and God bless my lil hobby for His glory IN HIS TIMING!!!
I'm sooooo excited about this dream come true opportunity and the new adventure God's given me with this!! Megan wants me to continue to sew my style of bags, wipe cases, Crayola buddies, and wants me to start making bibs, diaper pouches, burp rags and anything else I come up with!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo stoaked!!!!!!!! Go by and visit Megan's AWESOME, HIGH CLASS, TOO CUTE FOR WORDS, boutique. It's located at:


4072 Summerhill Square. Texarkana, Texas.

Tell Megan Bekah or Bizzy B's sent ya!!!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: