Friday, November 18, 2011

What I've been up to!

Lately life's changed a bit. I'm working 2 days a week at SAU again but this time in the Communications Center doing design work and printing. I'm also going to be helping design and create the yearbook now from home. This is taking away from my sewing but it's giving me the opportunity to not take every order that comes my way and now feel like I can say No to some sewing projects and make what I love to do again. :) I'm still a SAHM but I now get my 2 days out of the house and get to use my design skills and my degree for that matter!! I LOVE MY COWORKERS and everyone in the department! God truly reassured me that us staying here in Magnolia is what we are to do.

We also have been decorating for Christmas!! We aren't anywhere near through but here's what we have so far....well, my fav's we have done....

































Prettiest make me smile!! We are redecorating our bedroom tree this year! Can't wait to get started!!!!

Look what my friend, Lindsay, over at Crochet D*Lane made for Shelby!!! Isn't it adorable?!! I sent her my ideas and she did an awesome job! Just love u girl!!!












Her lil one is the model. Isn't she cute?!!!!




No comments: