Thursday, January 19, 2017

This week w/ the Kee's

So this week has been pretty mellow...lots of rain and warm/cold weather so outside has been few and far between.  Work and school and church and riding lessons and on and on... the norm....
We also got a new bed, re-arranged the playroom and somewhat redecorated the playroom and our bedroom.
One night this week, Shelby and I made her a couple new Breyer horse stalls using the technique she found on one of her favorite YouTube channels, My Froggy Stuff. It was so much fun! Her next project is a tack stall! We used an old paper box from my office cut in half, scrapbook paper, Elmer's glue, scissors, box cutter, bamboo skewers, paperclips and an old chain from a Shrinky Dink bracelet. I even got the, "You're the best mom! I love it and I love you!"





Cool huh?!! So much cheaper than buying more barns and it's economical/ resourceful. :)
Shelby was happy to have these new stalls and her new Breyer horses she bought w/ her winning gift cards from her horse shows....
Here's our playroom and bedroom updates... new wall decor, layout and what not for the playroom and new bed, wall decor and will be new layout for the bedroom cause we got to sell our old bedroom armoire and chest of drawers w/ mirror before we can get our additional pieces :)... Know anyone who needs that, let me know!




 Max approves. haha..

Rhett's bday is quickly approaching and I cannot believe he is gonna be 3 less than 2 months :(  He's definitely his own person and personality. He has so much spunk and spice but he's still my sweet baby boy. I love it when he says, "mommy, I need you" when that means in his language, "I want you to hug me, love on me and be for ALL OF ME."  It's precious and hooks me....
He loves dandelions, just like his sissy...
He loves his dog, Max...
He loves to be like his Sissy and do what she does...
He loves to take pics and dance to music...
He's all about tractors, trucks, Ninja Turtles and noise...
He's still my little baby boy... but he is growing WAY TO FAST...




EMAILLogo

No comments: