Thursday, August 11, 2016

School's beginning

The summer is coming to an end and school is beginning for Shelby on Monday and for SAU students on the 24th. This town will be filled w/ school buses, morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up lines, college kids, football games and excitement! I LOVED school from the very beginning and still get giddy over school supplies! Shelby shares that same giddy spirit when school is about to start as well as the anxious uncertainty of who her teacher will be, if she will like her room, have friends in her class and meeting new ones. This is all common and makes me anxious for her, but it's also fun to see the new adventure in her eyes.
Shelby will start her new adventure Monday and so will I. I've accepted a full-time position at SAU in the same department that I have worked part-time in for 6 years. I am the new Social Media Coordinator for SAU and couldn't be more excited! I feel like Shelby and I won't sleep a wink Sunday night anxious for our Monday adventures!
Horse shows will continue, gymnastics will start back up, Awana will begin again and life will get back to "our normal" once more! I can't wait, even if it is fast-paced and crazy somedays.







EMAILLogo

No comments: