Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fall, Rodeo & football....

I love fall and this time of year! I love how the wind blows my hair, the leaves are the most amazing colors, the animals have an extra pep in their step and Oh... I'M NOT SWEATING!  I'm NOT a summer gal.  I love cool air, boots, cardigans, a fire in the fireplace, hot tea, the colors of fall, blankets, footie pjs on the babies, jackets and that my hair does sooo well! LOL..


We had our annual SAU Rodeo this past week and shelby LOVES going! Rhett stayed home w/ Mammy because it was a little too dusty and chilly for him! Shelby wants to be the Mulerider, a barrel racer and show horses soo bad. Looks like I'm going to be lookin into lessons soon!




the rodeo clown came up  in the stands w/ shelby and her friends to dance w/ them...they were not all about dancin w/ this guy but laughed their faces off instead!


thank you Steve Ford for this pic of Shelby :)



taken by my friend and co-worker Aaron Wallis


taken by my friend and co-worker Aaron Wallis

taken by my friend and co-worker Aaron Wallis


The last football game for SAUwas this past Saturday and it was in El Dorado against Henderson State University, The Murphy USA Classic. This was the first football game (this season) that both kids stayed at the whole time. This was Rhett's very first football game! They had so much fun and even though we lost, we didn't give it to HSU! It was a great game and it was chilly!










No comments: