Tuesday, November 5, 2013

SAU Homecoming

This weekend was a whirlwind of activities and events for SAU's Homecoming, so much so, I over-did it and had to leave one event and go home for the night and rest.  I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions (No this is not little brother's name... I've been asked this a lot for some reason.. lol ) and some painful ones at that! Anyhoo....
Shelby cheered w/ her dance studio, KDAS, Saturday at Homecoming at the Pep Ralley... She had a blast but was mad she didn't get to cheer at the football game. LOL.... bless her heart!
She was soo cute, I must say! It was SOOO COLD Saturday so I refused to let her bare arms and legs get cold and us have a week of recovery so I put her in black under clothes... sue me LOL....
so proud of her Homecoming Mum


Gigi and Sheebs had to check out all the cookers at Mulegating





crushing acorns w/ her cheer friend

"Pose!"



Sophie and Shelby

Best Buds


They loved watching the SAU Cheerleaders
 

She made her own line... haha























My little Phi Mu legacy!



No comments: