Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Secret is Out!






Well.... It's official! 

Shelby is gonna be a BIG SISTER!!

We couldn't be more excited! We are expecting Baby Kee #2 March 9th! We couldn't be happier for this little shocker of a miracle. This experience is WAAAY different than it was with Shelby.  We tried for years and had no success and had to, as you know if you've been a reader of my blog through all this, use fertility meds to get pregnant with Sheebs.  This baby just happened and totally shocked me! Josh and I have known since July 2nd that we were pregnant and waited to announce this until I had my first dr.'s appt, which was Thursday. Everything is great! I'm almost 9 weeks now and SICKER THAN A DOG! With S I was only sick when I woke up and was fine the rest of the day and night but this little one, I'm sick 24/7 or feel nauseous 24/7.  I've realized I HAVE TO have a bottle of Gatorade w/ me at all times and I take a half of a B6 vitamin and half of a Unisom before lunch and also take my prenatal, a whole 100mg B6, and a whole Unisom w/ Dexlamine in it right before bed and I can function ok.  It comes and goes and I never know when it's comin or goin!
This baby is a living miracle and we are sooo excited to see what God has in store for this one! Shelby is OVER THE MOON excited to be a big sister and she will be an awesome one at that! However, she says that the baby is a girl and a boy is no option so she may be in for a surprise! 
I cannot believe God has given us this blessing to train up another child to follow Him! It's gonna be challenging and I've had my moments of breakdown thinking about it but with shelby being 4 years old and already such a little momma, I will have PLENTY of help! :) 
There's no lie that they say each pregnancy is different and that with your second baby you show a lot sooner.... wow..... i feel like I look horrible but i'm tryin to enjoy this pregnancy because all too soon it will be over.... I'm also tryin to cherish EACH MOMENT I get with shelby because she won't be our only baby anymore.... that is something I'm having a really hard time with is letting go of the thought of her not being the center of our lives much longer and having to share that and love another baby as much as we love her.  God will get us through this and each day I praise and thank Him for this new life He's placed in me to grow..... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Bekah! So happy for you! I should really read the blogs I'm following more often. :) Congrats on your little boy!!! God is so good!

~Deanne (from WTE)