Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WOOT WOOT WEDNESDAY

WELL OUR LIFE IS FULL OF BOXES, packing, trashing, and sorting for the MOVING SALE this Saturday!
COME ONE COME ALL!! it's from 7am-noon... Join my FB Event Page for more info!
In the meantime, I'm addicted to Pintrest and all it's glory! I think I've got my new house decor figured out and we're gonna be buying new furniture so WOOT WOOT!! :) Here's a few items i'm IN LOVE WITH and think I need :) lol...
it's a speaker!!!!

aren't they cute!?
DEFINITELY NEED TWO OF THESE

the list goes on and on.... LOL..... living with boxes and chaos everywhere is not my cup of tea but knowing the end result is making it all worth it!! :)
and here's a Photodump for ya from the previous week:























 











1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the cheerleader picture! Adorable!!