Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WOOT WOOT Wednesday!







This week's Woot Woot goes out to "Trial and Error."  That's how I learn and do most of ANYTHING I do; sewing, design, recipes, etc...
So, when I "volunteered" to redo CrossPoint's webpage, I knew I was going to have to use my "method of madness" considering I DON'T DO WEB and haven't done web, other than my lil blog here, since college, and it's all changed since then!  I think I did quite well... :) I impressed myself and learned A LOT! Knowing what I know and taught myself, I know I DO NOT want to do web as a profession but I did enjoy it and seeing it work and such :) it was fun and now their site is manage locally and within the group! :) A LOT easier and efficient :)
Another Woot Woot for this week is...
I'M WEARING A SIZE 6 JEAN TODAY!!!!!! :) I'VE NOT WORN A SIZE 6 JEAN since 2007-2008??... a long time ago!!!! :) I weigh-in and measure tomorrow and as of last week, I was just a few pounds from being -30 and a couple inches away from -30"!! :)
WOOT WOOT!!!
I will take pics tomorrow and such..just wanted to update a bit and all since it's been a week since my last post and all..it's been crazy here...lol...
OH!! DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY GIVEAWAY!!
I'm choosing a winner this weekend! :) Make sure you abide by the rules :) I will be checking :)


No comments: