Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mom2Mom and being who He's called me to be


Today was our monthly Mom2Mom meeting and it was sooo great! We made coasters, fellow shipped and leaned more about the Proverbs 31 wife and woman of God from Mrs. Claus. She soooo stepped on my toes and inspired me to be that wife and mother God has called me to be.

Here is our craft from today at Mom2Mom. Tile coasters:



















Cool huh?? It's a $0.16 tile, scrapbook papers, mod podge, and felt. Super fun and cool!!!



Tomorrow I leave on a trip with some wonderful ladies to the Mom Heart Conference and can't wait to hear Sally Clarkson speak in person!!! She's sooo inspiring and soft spirited. I can't wait to spend time with fellow mom's and friends. We are also at a 5 star hotel!! I'm gonna miss Shelby and josh sooo much but know this will benefit us all and make me a better momma and wife.
Please pray for us as we travel and as we leave our families and husbands for a weekend of study and being in the presence of fellow moms and God and His Word.

One last thing....here's my first attempt at making Cake Pops....I think they turned out ok!












Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: