Monday, January 16, 2012

Holy smokes...

This explains our lovely weekend....




Shelby starts being violently sick Friday at 3 am...yes I said A.M.!!! And she didn't stop til Saturday night. She remained sickly until yesterday (Sunday). On top of this, I caught it Saturday at 7:30pm and stayed violently sick til mid Sunday afternoon. I wish Shelby's had been that fast. Today we are all well and praising God for that and that Josh didn't catch it! Josh and my mom were real troopers and I bet 12 loads of laundry were done in these few days. Man it was bad!!!!
So.....that's that and all I've got, and thankfully don't have anymore!! Lol
In the meantime ive been contemplating make these for valentines for Shelby's class....



With different text of course....
Like..."look Whooo loves yoooouuuu!"
What cha think?



No comments: