Thursday, November 12, 2009

5 months ago today

well, 5 months ago, this was me (course the pic of me below was taken the day i was admitted so needless to say, the little one was not delivered until 24 hrs later and this was prior to my knowledge of not knowing my epidurals, yes more than one, would not work and I would have a C-section! God's plans are ALWAYS BIGGER AND BETTER THAN OURS!):



this pic below was me smiling but it was a TOTAL fake smile:






1st Time I got to hold her after her delivery:

























And now, this is our little miracle and family:










I cannot begin to imagine how life can get any better than this! She also rolled over from her back to her tummy today for the 1st time! She mastered tummy to back a while back but has been practicing on the opposite for a few days and finally did it! I missed it though. She did it at Miss Minnas. :( o well....
Happy 5 month birthday Shelby Lynne! My have you changed! She was born weighing 7 lbs 12 oz, 21 1/2 " long and is now 17 lbs 8 oz, 27" long!!
We love you!


No comments: