Friday, February 24, 2017

Wow.... a year ago

You never realize how fast time really does fly until you have kids and you witness it firsthand.  That REALLY IS  a true statement. I've always heard that said, but it is true.
Looking back at pictures from last year and reading through my blog, like I do sometimes when  I want to try to remember what we did a year ago, I came across what we did EXACTLY a year ago....
Our first lesson w/ hershey home...
Now with a year under their belt, and many championships and ribbons, their bond is just stronger and stronger....




Talk about growing... geese.... Rhett is about to be 3 in 11 days and it feels like just yesterday Shelby was holding him for the first time :(...

just cherish these days... they go too fast... we know all too well...

EMAILLogo

No comments: